On the mind map page of the project, you can collect and organize ideas and information visually. In a mind map, you always have all ideas, concepts and drafts at a glance.
Open an existing project or create a new one.
For more information on how to create a project, please see Create a project.
In the project, on the Mind Maps page you find a new mind map.
In the Edit tab, in the Mind Map group, click Edit Mind Map to assign a name. You can also add a new name by right-clicking the mouse, and then clicking Edit Mind Map in the context menu.
In the Edit Mind Map dialog box, in the Name field, type a name for your mind map.
In this dialog box, click Custom to edit custom fields, which have been already saved in InLoox PM.
For more information on how to add a new custom field in InLoox PM, see Create a custom fields.
Create another mind map
- To create another mind map in your project you can use the following possibilities:
- In the Mind Map group click New Mind Map .
- Right-click the mouse and choose New Mind Map from the context menu.
- Click in the lower menu bar.
- Keyboard shortcut Press STRG+M to create a new mind map.
- For further information on how to enter data in the opened New Mind Map dialog box, please see the upper part of the article.