The status defines different project states and degrees of completion. You can find the project status in the project, on the Manage page, in the Status / Date area.
You can define as many project statuses as you want in the InLoox PM options and connect them to the project progress expressed as a percentage. Do the following:
Open the InLoox PM options.
For more information on how to open the InLoox PM options, please see Open the InLoox PM options.
- Click General Options in the navigation pane.
Click Project Statuses. Below you will the Project Statuses area.
- Do one of the following:
- Create a new project status by clicking New. In the New Project Status dialog box, enter a name and a progress (in %). The progress is a percentage figure, i.e. an integer between 0 and 100.
- Edit the existing project status. Choose one status from the list and click Edit.
- Remove the selected project status from InLoox PM Web App by clicking Delete.
- Click Save & Close in the navigation pane to save the changes.
The project statuses list contains the name and progress of each status. The sequence of this list corresponds to the sequence displayed in the projects, on the Manage page.
Effects of editing or deleting a status:
- Adding a new status has no effect on existing projects.
- Changing the sequence of states has no effect on existing projects.
- Changes to the state (e.g. name, progress in %) take immediate effect in all relevant projects.
- Deleting a state causes all projects using it to remain without state until the user makes a manual correction.